Argh! Three excellent reading challenges for the month of November – what will I do? How can I squeeze them all in?!
Week 1: (Oct. 28 to Nov. 1) – Julz Reads hosting Your Year in Nonfiction
Week 2: (Nov. 4 to 8) – Sarah’s Bookshelves hosting – Book Pairing
Week 3: (Nov. 11 to 15) – Doing Dewey hosting Be The Expert/Ask the Expert/Become the Expert
Week 4: (Nov. 18 to 22) – Shelf Aware hosting Nonfiction Favourites
Week 5: (Nov. 25 to 29) – What’s Nonfiction hosting New to My TBR
Although I would love to join in the Berlin Alexanderplatz read-along, realistically I won’t fit it in with the other reading challenges. So, I’m thinking:
- Heimat by Nora Krug
- Flights of Love by Bernhard Schlink
- The End of Days by Jenny Erpenbeck
- Beware of Pity by Stefan Zweig
- Red Love by Maxim Leo
Confession With Blue Horses by Sophie Hardach is burning a hole in my reading pocket but as it was not originally published in German, it doesn’t meet the one and only rule of German Literature Month.
Hosted by Brona.
There are no excuses not to combine Aus Reading Month with Nonfiction November – Brona has put together an extensive list that covers both. However, on my Aus list are some new releases and some from my TBR stack.
- Night Fishing by Vicki Hastrich
- Act of Grace by Anna Krien
- Honour and Other People’s Children by Helen Garner
- The Paper House by Anna Spargo-Ryan
- Letters to the End of Love by Yvette Walker
- A Small Madness by Dianne Touchell
I’m unlikely to get through this reading feast but will have fun trying.