01. You know when the reading of one book prompts the reading of another? There was a passing reference to Florence Broadhurst in the book I just finished (Flesh Wounds by Richard Glover), which made me pull one of the most beautiful books I own off the shelf – Helen O’Neill’s biography, Florence Broadhurst: Her Secret & Extraordinary Lives.
02. Books-to-films for 2019: looking forward to The Goldfinch. Have The Aftermath, The Woman in the Window and Where’d You Go, Bernadette? all in my TBR stack (better read them before the movie is released…).
03. Top ten Australian gins for 2018 – a few to try on this list.
04. I know there are dozens of these sorts of photography articles but this one has some fun ideas.
05. This rendition of Cyndi Lauper’s Time After Time by Tituss Burgess.
08. Blistering hot weather combined with jet-lag is making me quite cranky…
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Pop by, say hi.