01. YES. Finally. Now it’s up to the politicians to make it happen. Quickly.
02. I love this celebration photo outside the State Library in Melbourne.
03. I have no desire to read this book but the cover is stunning.
04. Related: this article about book cover design.
05. And this article about book clubs is glorious (and oh so true).
06. Too bad, I went there. And it was ace.
07. A friend is reading They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera and she asked me what I’d do on my last day alive (that sounds more morbid than the discussion actually was!). Without hesitation I answered that I’d spend the whole day at the beach not having to worry about sunburn (and therefore skin cancer). And I’d eat salty snacks and drink gin cocktails.
08. Feel like a glass of F*ck Him?
09. I’ve tried, but honestly I can’t find anything to like about the peek-a-boo sleeve that’s everywhere this summer…
10. And lastly, I’ve started collating my 2017 Best Books List of Lists. Stay tuned.
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Stop by, say g’day.