01. Saw two great shows last week – My Dad Wrote a Porno Live and MTC’s Di and Viv and Rose. Laughed my head off in one show and cried my eyes out in the other.
02. Re: Porno Live – I think it’s safe to say that there was something for everyone in Alice’s ‘all bells and whistles’ PowerPoint presentation.
03. Check out this musical trifecta – a Gibb, ONJ and ABBA (take special note of the guy in the orchestra who is rocking that violin, hard).
04. This is everything. Especially the bit where Rick Astley screams “C’mon you motherfuckers!”
05. I am BUSTING for this to start.
06. The 2018 Opera Australia program has been released. Only five operas in Melbourne and of those, three I’ve seen countless times… Not complaining (actually, am a little bit) but just disappointed.
07. I’m fully aware that the last point was written in first-world-problems font.
08. February is Priscilla time. Can’t wait.
09. Love this medley.
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Stop by, say g’day.
4. – Who’d have thunk it!!
4 – I watched this on a tiny screen first (my phone, at work) and I thought it was Dave Grohl yelling that at the audience. I am reeling!
IKR? It changes everything 😬
I love that 90s clip – amazing…. And I’m looking forward to the Kates new program and I hope they can sustain that wit. I struggled a little with the last lot of The Katering Show – some eps felt like they were struggling a little too hard. I can’t help but wonder if they’d be good on a live hosting gig rather than anything too scripted.