02. That my dermatologist is forensic in her approach (large chunks cut out of my back but I can live with that).
03. Continues to amuse me with added bonus of supporting a good cause.
04. Sounds horrendous, was actually delicious (there are six people in my household and it’s rare to get the thumbs-up from all when I try a new recipe).
05. Not sure if I’ve mentioned Never Never Oyster Shell gin before but it is my new absolute favourite. It’s like the sea in a gin and tonic (in a really good way).
06. I’ve started re-reading The Secret History (well actually, listening because Donna is the narrator). Was worried it wouldn’t be as good as I remembered but it totally is. And hearing Donna read, after listening to the Once Upon a Time at Bennington College podcast, is fascinating.
07. That my Christmas shopping is almost done.