01. Peak lockdown: wearing trackies; drinking Prosecco and Refosco from Salatin during live tour of the vineyard in the Venetian hills; eating cheeses from That’s Amore, and insanely good Baccalà followed by duck ragout with green herbs and gnocchi from Caterina’s (on Queen St).
02. Finished with tiramisu and the footy.
03. New books and book news:
- Sally Rooney’s new one (as an aside, why all the social media meanness about this book release? If you don’t want to read it, don’t….).
- Victoria Hannan has a new novel coming (it’s called Marshmallow).
- never too old for the Women’s Weekly Party Cake book, and now there’s an Allen’s lolly version.
- this glorious coffee table book.
04. TV things (a big week because I have no more uni) –
- Impeachment (Foxtel)- it’s okay but nowhere near as good as the Slow Burn podcast.
- Nine Perfect Strangers (Prime) – it’s creepy (and no, I haven’t read the book so I can’t compare).
- Malory Towers (ABC) – perfection. I would have been wild for this when I was ten-years-old.
05. The closure we never knew we needed.
06. Vaccination process has started for my kids. Phew.
07. Nowhere to wear these yet but soon…
08. Sorry to keep boring you with the progress of my avocado seed, but look, leaves!