01. My favourite shades of blue (I took a few days off work this week and got in two extra swims).
02. My eldest son finished school – hardly the Year 12 celebrations they expected but they marked the occasion as best they could.
03. The Vow (on Foxtel in Aus) is quite gripping, isn’t it? I’ve resisted the urge to google what happens.
04. Our camellia trees are doing some of their best work ever…
05. My walking buddy and I have embarked on a new project – we’re walking all of the Yarra within our 25km zone (that’s essentially from Mt Lofty in Wonga Park to where the Yarra meets the Bay). We’re tracking our progress on Strava, and obviously the titles of each walk are hilarious (to us).
Look at this water level marker measured in feet (under the Johnston Street bridge). The ex-hydrologist in me loves it.