01. It’s like all the dreams I didn’t even know I had, have come true.
02. It’s official – I’m having a reading slump (brought on by my lack of enthusiasm about the Stella longlist and the fact that I feel like I’ve been reading the same books for eons). Also not helping, I’m woefully behind on reviews (expect a bunch of ‘Twitter’ reviews soon i.e. 120 words or less) and the fact that my blog was ‘copied’ in its entirety and has been rerouted through Korea… I’m trying to resolve it but it’s very, very difficult.
03. Saw Parasite yesterday. Weird. Memorable.
04. Apart from regularly reviewing grief-lit, I leave stuff about grief and bereavement off this site… but this article about bearing witness to someone’s grief is wonderful and worth reading (in fact, bookmark it and when, in the future, someone you know experiences a loss, read it).
05. Blasphemy (although the bit about the negroni being a ‘… cruel and bitter slap of a cocktail’ made me laugh).
06. I need to do a thorough cost-per-wear analysis in order to make this jacket mine (will I still be wearing it in 2035….?).
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Pop by, say hi.