02. Women’s Prize for Fiction shortlist – I haven’t read any but own half (the Batuman, Shamsie and Ward), so that’s a start.
03. This article about the impact of the Stella Prize.
05. I’ve finished my Understanding Dementia Open Learning course (thanks again to Lisa for the recommendation, the course was brilliant). One article that I particularly liked here and a video here (this made me cry…). And this video (more tears).
06. Interesting article about pop culture.
07. I made this for dinner last night and it was delicious – kind of chicken-burrito-meets-lasagne.
08. This quiz predicted I am a middle-class woman in the 40-55 age bracket with a post-graduate education. Well that’s spooky…..! (Note: not sure what to make of some of the choices for each section on music, television and books but nonetheless an interesting exercise).
09. Has anyone used Skyroam? Worth it?
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Stop by, say g’day.