01. BEST weekend. Started with ten hours of gin on Saturday – a friend and I went on tour to the Melbourne Gin Company with the Gin Queen. We’re now BFFs with Caroline (the Gin Queen) – you know your people when you meet them – and obviously there will be more gin tours in my future.
04. A short story from Ottessa Moshfegh – she sure is dark.
05. How did I not know about Trip Fiction?
06. Book-to-film adaptions coming up that look good: Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty (didn’t love the book but the casting for the series is interesting); and Tim Winton’s Breath (saw something about this a few days ago – do you think I can find that reference now?!).
07. A friend alerted me to these literary tees.
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Swing by, say g’day.
*stop laughing, people who know me IRL.