1. I read Family Life by Akhil Sharma last week. Seems the various publishers around the world went into a cover war over this one (Australia got the first two of those covers).
2. I recommended All the Light We Cannot See to one of my kid’s teachers. She told me this week it was one of the best books she’d ever read. Isn’t that just the GREATEST?
3. More than a bit pleased with myself that I received an ARC of Elizabeth Strout’s 2016 release, My Name is Lucy Barton.
4. Look. At. This.
5. I saw mince pies in the supermarket this week. Seriously. Later the same day, I saw this tweet –
6. For Rory, who’s in a (reading and/or everything) slump –
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Pop over and say hi.